- Which soap opera returned to ITV in 2001 after a thirteen-year absence?
- What was the name of the paranoid android in the Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy?
- What is Geraldine Grainger better known as?
- Who plays Prunella Scales' long-suffering daughter in the Tesco TV commercials?
- What was Gambit's first name in The New Avengers?
- In which sitcom would you find the character Patrick Glover?
- Who narrated Tales of the Riverbank?
- Which long-running quiz show switched from ITV to BBC in 1994?
- Who presents It'll Be Alright On The Night?
- Who provided the voice of Captain Scarlet?
- ...And what BBC detective series did the actor star in?
- Who co-wrote Fawlty Towers with John Cleese?
- Who claimed to have spotted a UFO in Coronation Street in 1984?
- Who was the star of Trigger Happy TV?
- Which game show was introduced, "From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week..."?
- ...And who was its host?
- What was TV's noughts and crosses quiz-game called?
- Julian Lloyd-Webber's 'Variations' is used as the theme on which arts programme?
- In which county was the police series Target set?
- What was the name of Nellie Boswell's only daughter in the sitcom Bread?
- Which computer-generated character took his name from a car park sign?
- In Doctor Who, which alien's conquered the Earth in 2064?
- What was TV cook Fanny Cradock's real first name?
- Which BBC 'family' was named after the BBCTV studios where it was shot?
- What was the name of the Soothsayer in Up Pompeii?
- Who tells contestants that they are the weakest link?
- Who portrayed Churchill in the drama The Gathering Storm?
- What was the name of Ricky Gervais' character in The Office?
- Who was sacked as presenter of Have I Got News For You in 2002 following revelations about his private life?
- Who played Nan Astley in the BBC drama Tipping The Velvet?
- ...And who is her famous mother?
- Who were the panel of judges on Popstars - The Rivals?
- Which character does Adam Woodyatt play in EastEnders?
- What is the name of the actress who played nurse Lisa Duffin in Casualty?
- What is the surname of the family in the BBC sitcom My Family?
- Which quiz show did Bruce Forsyth, who was then replaced by Matthew Kelly, who gave way to Darren Day, host?
- Who was Adam Adamant's archenemy?
- How many contestants are there at the start of the C4 quiz hosted by William G. Stewart?
- The Rutles was a parody on which pop group?
- Which David Jason character worked for the Secret Intelligence Service?
- Which future Oscar winner created the animated plasticine character Morph?
- Which TV quiz show asks contestants to pick a former pop star out of an identity parade?
- Which Doctor Who did Fraser Hines accompany?
- The TV commercial for which credit card coined the catchphrase "That'll do nicely, sir"?
- If it's Friday and it's five-to-five then what must it be?
- Which of Lady Penelope's vehicles was FAB2?
- What was the maiden name of Coronation Street's Raquel Watts?
- Which member of the Royal Family appeared on the 200th edition of A Question of Sport?
- ...And who was that persons team captain?
- What was the name of Hyacinth Bucket's long-suffering husband?
- What was Emily Bishop's maiden name in Coronation Street?
- What was the name of the Coronation Street Character played by Arthur Lowe?
- Which Coronation Street regular was almost killed when a viaduct collapsed trapping her underneath the fallen rubble?
- Which Coronation Street character died in a chair at a New Years eve party?
- In EastEnders, who inadvertently killed his own son by tampering with Mark Fowlers Bike?
- Who did Willy Roper frame in EastEnders?
- Which EastEnders character raped Kathy Beale?
- In Emmerdale, who had an incestuous relationship with his sister?
- Which Dingle was killed in a minibus crash in Emmerdale?
- Which former TV spy joined Emmerdale in 2001?
- In Brookside, with whom did Lindsey Corkhill have a lesbian relationship?
- Who once lived in a garden shed on Brookside Close?
- Which two TV celebrities turned up on Brookside to open Grants Restaurant?
- Which 1960's soap was centred round the editorial office of a women's magazine?
- Which hospital drama started life in 1957 as Calling Nurse Roberts?
- ...And what was the name of its short-lived spin-off series in 1961?
- What was the title of the soap set in a busy covered market in Manchester?
- What was the title of the first children's soap that ran from 1952 to 1957?
- EastEnders Todd Carty and Susan Tully went to which fictional school?
- Which ATV series was set in a large West End department store?
- Who continually turned up on the Morecambe and Wise show demanding payment for a previous guest appearance?
- Which 1972 BBC2 comedy series was based on Gabrielle Chevallier's 1934 humorous novel?
- In which BBC sitcom did a divorced couple find themselves inadvertently living next door to each other in adjoining country cottages?
- Which 1981-84 LWT sitcom teamed true-life husband and wife Michael Williams and Judi Dench?
- Who lived at Sebastopol Terrace?
- Whose characters included Mandy, College and Lampwick?
- What was Alf Garnett's original surname in the Comedy Playhouse presentation Till Death Us Do Part?
- ...And which future EastEnder played his wife in the pilot episode?
- Which sitcom was centred round Pledge's pickle-bottling factory?
- Which sitcom starred Maureen Lipman as a magazines agony aunt?
- In which sitcom did Richard Briers star as jealous husband Martin Bryce?
- Which Cold Feet actress married Ross in the US sitcom Friends?
- Which Carla Lane family featured the Craven Family?
- Who was Black Adder's sidekick who always had 'a cunning plan'?
- Who was the female in the trio of Three of a Kind?
- Which two shows were spun-off from Man About The House?
- Who featured in a sketch set in a hardware store where a man asks for 'Four Candles'?
- At what number do the Kumars lives?
- What did Yes Minister become?
- What was the name of the school caretaker in Please Sir?
- Which of Doctor Who's enemies came from the planet Mondas?
- What drink did Zaphod Beeblebrox invent in The Hitch Hikers guide to the Galaxy?
- What were the name of the deadly robots that attacked firstly John Steed and Emma Peel and secondly John Steed, Purdey and Mike Gambit?
- In which series did the spaceship Liberator appear?
- Which 1960's Sci-Fi did John Elliot produce from an original storyline by Cambridge astronomer and novelist Fred Hoyle?
- Which Red Dwarf character's first love was a Sinclair ZX81?
- Who was the Tracy family's manservant in Thunderbirds?
- Who was the pilot of Fireball XL5?
- Troy Tempest, the pilot of Stingray worked for an organisation called WASP. What does the acronym stand for?
- What was the name of the device in Joe 90 that recorded brain patterns?
- Who put the words into the mouth of Jimmy, a young boy in the Gerry Anderson series Supercar?
- In which series did the mysterious Commander Traynor appear? Timeslip
- Which of Doctor Who's companions wore a Blue Peter badge?
- Which British series was shown in the USA under the title My Partner the Ghost?
- Who were the two agents that would turn up to repair ruptures in the time continuum?
- Which 1970's series featured a character that was described as a cross between Houdini and Merlin?
- Who sang the theme tune to Adam Adamant Lives!?
- Who worked for Nemesis, an organisation based in Geneva?
- Which 1970's show, devised by Kit Pedlar and Gerry Davies has been described as the first 'green' science fiction series?
- How was doctor Peter Brady described in a 1950's series title?
CLICK HERE FOR ANSWERS
Questions Site Information Contact
Return to Top of Page